Whether you want to learn more about Kivuto, request a demo, or get help using our platform, our Sales and Support teams are standing by to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kivuto Cloud streamlines the management and distribution of academic digital resources. Consolidate any number of products on one easy-to-use online store. Automate the distribution and lifecycle management of licenses. Gain insights on product demand and adoption through reports. Built specifically for the unique needs of the education industry, Kivuto Cloud reduces the work, risk, and cost of managing digital resources at academic institution.
OnTheHub is Kivuto’s online marketplace of academically discounted digital resources. Students and educators from around the world can access top software at exclusive academic discounts of up to 90% through OnTheHub.
Texidium is Kivuto’s digital reading app designed specifically for education. Available online and for all popular platforms, the Texidium Reader is designed with the student learning experience in mind and sets a new standard for accessibility, convenience, and functionality in digital reading.
Kivuto is committed to supporting all of our customers in a manner that promotes dignity, independence, and equality of opportunity. To that end, we strive to meet (and, where possible, to exceed) global accessibility standards in the sites and services we offer.
Our platform and policies adhere to Canada’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our website and WebStores incorporate design standards recommended under the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG), version 2.0.
To learn more about Kivuto or request a demo of our platform, get in touch with our Sales team.
Sign in to your school’s Kivuto Cloud WebStore to see what free and discounted software you may be eligible for.
Not sure if your school has a WebStore?
Find out by searching for your institution using the OnTheHub Schoolfinder.
No school WebStore?
Students and educators whose schools don’t have a Kivuto Cloud WebStore can still get big discounts on software through the OnTheHub eStore, Kivuto’s open online marketplace for exclusive academic offers.
If your school has a Kivuto Cloud WebStore, you can find it using the OnTheHub School Finder.
To find the product key or activation code for a piece of software:
- Sign in to the WebStore where you ordered the software.
- Click the arrow beside your username (or email address), then click Your Account/Orders. This will take you to a list of orders you’ve placed.
- Click the View Details button next to your order for the item you need the product key for. This will display the details of that order, including any product keys or activation codes issued with it.
Kivuto Access Guarantee allows you to download software and retrieve product keys from an order for 1-24 months after the order was placed.
- Basic Access Guarantee provides 31 days of access to your order. It is included free on most orders.
- Extended Access Guarantee provides 24 months of access to your order. You can upgrade to Extended Access Guarantee for a small charge at any time before your Basic Access Guarantee expires.
- Access Guarantee Retrieval restores your access to a previous order for an additional 60 days. It can be ordered for a fee after your Basic or Extended Access Guarantee has expired.
Note: Kivuto Access Guarantee does not extend the duration of any software license.
For help accessing, navigating, or getting software through a Kivuto Cloud WebStore, reach out to our Customer Support team.
Kivuto Solutions Inc.
495 Richmond Road, Suite 100
Ottawa, ON, K2A 4B2