Release date: July 31, 2018
ELMS has been updated! Version 4.5 includes new features and improvements that enhance the experience for administrators and end users. See below for a summary of changes that may affect you.
An Improved Administration Interface
- Administrators no longer see pages and options they can’t access on the administration site.
- New tooltips and messaging have been added to help administrators navigate and understand the administration site.
- Buttons are hidden until clicking them will have an effect, so it’s clear when a selection or some other action on your part is needed.
- More improvements to come!
Improvements to Kivuto Cloud
- Kivuto Cloud now supports the Adobe VIP program for school departments.
- Schools that use Kivuto Cloud for Adobe can choose to allow users to create Adobe Creative Cloud accounts using a personal email address instead of a school-issued email address.
- For school-wide implementations, users can be automatically provisioned licenses in the cloud service they’re trying to access when they sign in to that service.