Release date: 19 June 2018
ELMS has been updated! Version 4.4 includes new features and improvements that enhance the experience for administrators and end users. See below for a summary of changes that may affect you.
Kivuto Cloud and Adobe
- The new Kivuto Cloud platform gives participating schools the ability to easily manage users in the Adobe Admin Console.
- Kivuto Cloud customers can sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud using the same user ID, password, and sign-in portal they use to access their WebStore.
Demo Mode for Texidium WebStores
- Schools that distribute eTextbooks through a WebStore can easily demonstrate how the WebStore and Texidium work to new users.
- Faculty with the necessary user role can place a WebStore in Demo Mode through the Account Information page. This mode lets you order an eText and register for Texidium like a new user as many times as you need without creating multiple accounts in ELMS.
- To learn more about Demo Mode, see our Texidium Demo Guide (currently available in English only).
Paid Product Recommendations
- The Shopping Cart window has been redesigned to offer users a wider selection of product recommendations.
- Free products that a user is eligible for are displayed under the heading “Recommended for You,” along with the Extended Access Guarantee (when applicable).
- Recommendations for non-free products are displayed along with their prices under the heading “People Also Purchased”.
- Users can add recommended items to their order with a single click during checkout.