Provide students, faculty and staff with low-priced software
ELMS Direct from Kivuto makes it easier to provide your user community with low-priced software based on your volume license agreements.
A Hassle-Free Solution
Built on the Kivuto Electronic License Management System (ELMS), the most flexible, secure, scalable and customizable digital distribution and management platform on the market, ELMS Direct provides your institution with a custom-branded online web store for hassle-free digital distribution of any digital good to any qualified end user.
ELMS Direct is engineered to manage the licensing and distribution of popular academic licensing programs from start to finish. It helps you leverage the low prices of your volume license agreements to provide students, faculty and staff with their own personal use and work-at-home copies of popular software titles at savings of up to 90 percent off retail prices.
A Flexible, Compliant Engine
Thousands of academic institutions and departments and several online resellers rely on ELMS Direct hassle-free software licensing management. This unparalleled platform provides:
- An intuitive web-based storefront available 24/7
- Multiple robust and necessary verification options
- Compliance with licensing terms
- Opportunities to generate revenue or recover costs with markups
- A flexible payment collection and settlement process
- Collect payment at point-of-sale
- Settle with payment processors, resellers and software vendors
- Distribute mark-ups as a way to off-set your own administrative costs
Access to Popular Programs
With ELMS Direct, all academic users have access to personal, perpetual use licenses from these popular programs:
- Microsoft Student Select/Student Option - Office, Windows and more at up to 80 percent off
- Adobe CLP Student/Staff/Faculty Licensing - Design Premium, Acrobat Professional, Photoshop Extended and more at up to 90 percent off
Awareness and Support
To help you maintain your relationship with your end users, your ELMS Direct WebStore is branded for your institution and assigned its own web address. This ensures students, faculty and staff know they're in the right place at all times.
And your web store can also be found through the OnTheHub Search Portal. The OnTheHub portal is also your marketing center, providing you with a range of tools, templates and web resources to help you promote your web store.
Our comprehensive solution provides a web store available 24/7 to students, faculty and staff regardless of location, whether they are on campus, at home or across the country. Other benefits include:
- School-branded web store
- User verification
- Centralized, online product catalogue
- Multiple delivery methods
- Secure downloads
- Physical media fulfillment
- E-commerce engine
- Inventory management
- End User License Agreements (EULA) compliance
- Secure distribution of activation codes or product keys
- End-to-end supply chain management, including financial settlement, reporting and tracking
- End user purchase or download support