Distribute your software online through us – the easy way!
Get your software into the right hands.
Our platform supports multiple, effective digital distribution methods for getting your software into the hands of consumers on your terms and conditions. We provide thousands of organizations with custom-branded WebStore platforms to minimize the costs associated with software licensing and management. Each WebStore provides your users with 24/7 access to your software titles through an intuitive and secure interface, regardless of their location--whether on campus, at work, at home or throughout the country. These solutions are flexible; your software can be distributed throughout these exclusive WebStores according to your licensing requirements and can fully support your existing sales channels.
We have an established presence in the academic market with our OnTheHub Network of WebStores. This proven channel provides academic members to access similar discounts. With over nine years of providing exclusive discounts, our Global eStore and associated school network has become a trusted and well-known place for the academic community to access software titles at the lowest prices.
- User Verification: Software and digital goods distributed to eligible users on terms set by you or the software publisher and enforced by ELMS
- Effortless Delivery: End tedious manual software distribution via our seamless, cloud-based Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) system
- Financial Settlements: Global e-commerce payment and settlement engine (POS collection via multiple payment/currency methods and reseller/tax remission) supporting internal financial reconciliation and potential cost recovery
- Easy-to-use Interface: Software organized by offering and license eligibility, via an intuitive WebStore interface
- Reporting: Availability of detailed, real-time on-demand reporting and tracking of all transactions
- Inventory Control: Manage license distribution and compliance with a real time inventory alarm system
- Enhanced Security: 128-bit SSL encryption, VeriSign secured, ISO 27001 and PCI compliant WebStore
- And much more!
Some of our current software publisher partners include: