Release date: December 8, 2016, 12:00-2:00 p.m. UTC
Version 3.27 of ELMS includes new features and improvements that enhance functionality and the experience of administrators and end users. See below for a summary of changes that may affect you.
Streamlined Order/Checkout Process
- Users will be able to order products in fewer clicks and with less confusion.
Office 365 Single Sign-On Support
- Organizations will be able to integrate their Office 365 account with their WebStore through the OpenID Connect protocol.
- Configuring this verification method will allow users to sign in to the WebStore through your organization’s Office 365 sign-in page.
New Email Alert Options
- Administrators who perform user imports will have the option to be notified by email of any users who still haven’t finalized their registration 30 days after they were imported.
- Users who rely on screen-reading software will have an easier time navigating the WebStore.