Release date: May 24, 2017
Version 3.29 of ELMS includes new features and improvements that enhance functionality and the experience for administrators and end users. See below for a summary of changes that may affect you.
New Features and Improvements
Single Sign-On Verification from ELMS to Office 365
- Changes to the way Office 365 accounts and licenses are provisioned will make it possible for users to sign in to Office 365 using their WebStore sign-in credentials.
New Subscription Expiry Notifications
- A new banner message in ELMS will notify administrators when a subscription tied to their WebStore is close to expiring.
- This notification will help administrators keep their subscriptions current and avoid unnecessary downtime due to subscription expiry.
New Eligibility and Compliance Safeguards
- User verification expiry dates will be restricted to a maximum of four years from the date they are set.
- This limit will help administrators enforce program compliance by ensuring that users are not able to order products after their eligibility to do so expires.
More Visible Support Information
- The ELMS Administration home page for Microsoft Imagine administrators is being redesigned to make support contact information easier to find.