Technical Support Specialist
If you like working in a fast-paced team-oriented software development environment, Kivuto has full time and part time positions available for energetic technical support specialists to join our customer support team.
- Provides customer support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone and other electronic medium
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Researches questions using available and on-line information resources
- Logs and documents calls
- Addresses escalations to appropriate resource area
- May recommend refunds where technical compatibility issues will not enable the product to work
- Tracks and route problems and requests; documents resolutions
- Stays current with system information, changes and updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or college diploma
- 1 + years’ experience providing technical support over the phone and via internet/email
- Proven problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and customer focused environment
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English is required
- Additional languages are considered to be highly desirable: German, Spanish, French
- Full time and Part time positions available
- A rewarding work environment with excellent earning potential
- Great benefits, development programs and career growth
- A chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded
- Hours of work range from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please email your resume and a cover letter explaining how your experience relates to this opportunity to careers@Kivuto.com.
Only those qualified applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.