Digital Marketing & Communications Specialist
Kivuto is looking for a motivated digital marketing professional to join our in-house marketing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating powerful brand communications; the value of web analytics, and understands and appreciates amazing online user experiences. He/she is a self-starter, go-getter, and willing to learn on the job.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Marketing Services, the person fulfilling this position requires the ability to work under pressure while having multiple responsibilities and tight deadlines. Staying up-to-date in the latest online marketing technologies, techniques, trends and best practices is fundamental.
- The execution of marketing campaigns and its various components: email marketing, maintenance of landing pages, banner ads, flyers, surveys, etc.
- Assist with the development and writing content for social media
- Assist with website development and maintenance as required
- Monitor advertising campaign performance
- Use press release and email campaign distribution tools to manage outbound communications
- Report & analysis on marketing campaign results
- Market research, trend watching and technology reviews
- Analyzes online data using various analytical tools to uncover trends and provide insight that will maximize our online marketing efforts
- Assist in the planning and coordination of events & conferences
- Identify online media buying opportunities and manage vendor relationships as required
- Provides support for other areas of marketing as needed
- Relevant College Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Communications, Advertising, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of online marketing experience
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other tools for data analysis and visualization
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to speak additional languages are an asset
- Knows how to use Google Analytics (even better if you enjoy it)
- Understands of all aspects of online advertising/marketing specific to sales, operations, ad serving and billing
- Knowledge of SEM and working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Google and Bing search management platforms
- Understands basic media terminology and CPM, CPC, CPA and CPL buying models (or willing to learn quick)
- Experience in CSS & HTML development / coding for online marketing campaigns
- A rewarding work environment with competitive pay and excellent earning potential
- Great benefits, development programs and career growth
- A chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded
Please email your resume and a cover letter explaining how your experience relates to this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those qualified applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.