If you like working in a fast-paced team-oriented software development environment, Kivuto is looking for an energetic technical support specialist to join our customer support team.
• Provides customer support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone and other electronic medium
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
• Researches questions using available and on-line information resources
• Logs and documents calls
• Addresses escalations to appropriate resource area
• May recommend refunds where technical compatibility issues will not enable the product to work
• Tracks and route problems and requests; documents resolutions
• Stays current with system information, changes and updates
• Other duties as assigned
• Undergraduate degree or college diploma
• 1 + years’ experience providing technical support over the phone and via internet/email
• Proven problem solving skills and analytical thinking
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced and customer focused environment
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Spanish, French and other languages would be considered an asset
• Hours of work range from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
• A rewarding work environment
• Great benefits
• A chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded
Please email your resume and a cover letter explaining how your experience relates to this opportunity to email@example.com. Only those qualified applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.