If you like working in a fast-paced team-oriented software development environment, Kivuto is looking for an energetic technical support specialist to join our customer support team.
- - Provides customer support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone and other electronic medium
- - Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- - Researches questions using available and on-line information resources
- - Logs and documents calls
- - Addresses escalations to appropriate resource area
- - May recommend refunds where technical compatibility issues will not enable the product to work
- - Tracks and route problems and requests; documents resolutions
- - Stays current with system information, changes and updates
- - Other duties as assigned
- - Undergraduate degree or college diploma
- - 1 + years’ experience providing technical support over the phone and via internet/email
- - Proven problem solving skills and analytical thinking
- - Ability to work independently in a fast paced and customer focused environment
- - Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a team environment
- - Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products
- - Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- - German, Spanish, French and other languages would be considered an asset
- - Hours of work range from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- - A rewarding work environment
- - Great benefits
- - A chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded
Please email your resume and a cover letter explaining how your experience relates to this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only those qualified applicants considered for an interview will be contacted.